what’s hopping code ?
Hopping code: Most of the keys are too fast to be inserted
and removed, and the track code does not roll, resulting in
code hopping, so that the key and the lock cannot be
Use Mercedes monster to repair, the specific operation is as follows:
- First you need a key password.
- Calculate the track code of the key.
- Read the EIS, fill in the password and save the data.
- Calculate the erase password and erase the it.
- Load the EIS data with the password.
- Click “Allow modification of data.”
- Change the track code of the key position to the track code of the
- Write data.
- Learning key
Need to use the tool below
- First you need a key password, If there are no keys, you can calculate the password by doing all key lost.
2.Calculate the track code of the key, click to read the key/chip and read the
current information of the key.
3.Read the EIS, fill in the password and save the data.
4.Calculate the erase password and erase the lock, let us get the
erase password first.
5.Click on the load EIS data saved before with the password.
6.Click “Allow data modification”.
7.Modify the track code of the key position to the track code of the key
8.Write the EIS data
Insert the key Wait 1-5 seconds, the ELV responds, the EIS
activates successfully, and the key learns successfully.
Support the key to read and write, you can directly re-match
K-line EIS do not support this repair method.