AURO OtoSys IM100 Automotive Diagnostic Tool
OtoSys IM100 from Auro is the ONE tool you need for modern vehicle key programming!
Based on a 7-inch Android touchscreen tablet, and equipped with the key programmer UP200, the OtoSys IM100 provides unparalleled Immobilizer and Key Programming functions as well as OE-level diagnostic functions and services!
Embedded a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and a 32-gigabyte solid state drive into a 7-inch touchscreen tablet, the compact IM100 allows you to multitask on the open source Android 4.4 operating system with quick responses. Save a lot repair and maintenance time!
AURO OtoSys IM100 Features:
* Support IMMO functions for different makes and models.
* Equipped with UP200 to support transponder read/write/identification, ECU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO password read.
* Display live data is text, graph & analog for easy data review.
* Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
* Support relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
* Support forced regeneration and adjusting injectors.
* Support Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) services.
* Support service mileage and service intervals reset.
* Support TPMS sensor relearn.
* Support battery registration and reset.
* Support online update.
NOTE: This function is supported. This function is not supported.
Some of the listed functions are manufacture dependent. The functions and vehicle coverage expand with new update release
Comparison Between Otosys IM100 and IM600
AURO OtoSys IM100 Specifications:
1pc x OBD II Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x USB External Power Adaptor
1pc x Quick Guide
1pc x UP200
1pc x APB001 – EEPROM Adaptor
1pc x APB002 – 68HC908 Adaptor
1pc x APA002 – EEPROM Socket
1pc x APA001 – EEPROM Clamp Integrated MC9S12 Cable