AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Firmware Update
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P can do online programming. At the same time it’s compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software. MS908P Firmware updates increase the Maxisys applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhances applications to the database.
MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Firmware Update Tips
1. Power up the MaxiSys Display Tablet and ensure that it is connected to a power scource and with steady internet connection.
2. Tap the Update application button from MaxiSys Job Menu: Or tap the update notification message when received one. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
a: If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
b: If you only want to update some individual items, tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item.
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version if there is one.